2021-06-23

Email Subscription Request


Email Subscription Request


so its official fakebook and google have tried to shut me down, and I've spent hours trying to fix what they have done, in doing so i found133.8million impressions they haven't declared meaning they owe me £££, FB live censored my main account, they blocked me posting and removed posts in front of my eyes when i worked a solution out, they have also tried to destroy my sites one has gone from 5000 views a day posting nothing to 128 in 24 hours and the others even less but i think i fixed it fingers crossed, being a genius helps i guess lol if your one of my 197 subscribers on ediobangers.blogspot.(removegap) .com or click this link to re sub



Your email address:

Hi there Peeps Click the link  above or the image to re subscribe and may i be the first to say  welcome back to the groove, or if your a new service user, Greetings if you came here seeking the groove, you have arrived at your destination, all tracks played  and playlists in the post include back links to the originals on sound cloud only accessible through main page, once you subscribe you  will receive a verification message but only once you submit this form. FeedBurner activates your subscription to “https://www.facebook.com/TheHiddenTechno/”  aka Ediobangers.blogspot.com once you respond to this verification message.


©2004–2021 Google (Terms of ServicePrivacy Policy)

No comments: