2018-07-14

Premiere: Michael Bibi - Boomin [Lost Records] (Tech House)



you know, I came to make you shake it, 'til you break it, and get that beat a, "Boomin", Caress your body until your naked, Bend you over grab your shoulder, Slip my peter inside your folder, Make you sweat, get you wetter, Pump it faster to make it better, Dim the the light, then lock the room, Cause now it's time for me to hit that boom, Girl your booty is so round, I just want to play around, Let me take you one more time, I won't stop until your mine, But if I cannot be with you maybe, I could have a taste, Put your arms around me girl and your kisses on my face, Geronimo look out below, Here comes the brother with the offbeat flow I just fell from the mother ship, Out-here brothers about to rip it on another tip, Slip don't trip out, how I do it malik is in the house, I turn your body into fluid as I come from the depths of doom, I snap back like pow with the boom, Girl your booty is so round, I just want to play around, Let me take you one more time, I won't stop until your mine, But if I cannot be with you, maybe I could have a taste, Put your arms around me girl and your kisses on my face as, standardz, hahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: