2018-06-22

Ziger - Lupis (D-Formation Remix) [Beatfreak Recordings]



you know, most Non peep's would gladly throw each other to the, "Lupis", (Wolves), when it gets tough, they have no morals or code of ethics governing their actions, they care only for their own profit, even the church turned their houses of god into shops,and that didn't go down well last time either, I'm tired of corporations pretending to be charities when they have administrative offices while the pep's starve or have no homes, I'm tired of governments pretending they care, only to prove they do not, I'm tired of the rich playing with the lives of the poor, like they mean nothing, I'm tired of it all, yet still I AM here, and here is where i will remain until my task is complete, and then i will return to Uni, she's been waiting a long time, and as you know, you should never keep a Lady waiting as, standardz, hahahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: