2018-05-24

Formel - Cochabamba (Original Mix) [Beatfreak Recordings]



you know, my journeys of late have taken me in giant loops of fuckery, i didn't go quite as far as, "Cochabamba", (a city in western central Bolivia, at the centre of a rich agricultural region), to taste of the fruits of their vine, it did however take me northwards on my trails, hoping that i may find refuge from my troubles, only to be told there was no respite for me, i was turned back out into the storm, lost, alone, cold, with nowhere to go and none willing to help, i expected it fully of course, but you have to try to give people a chance to do whats right, even of they fail spectacularly at it, and yet fully living up to my expectation of them, sux to be them as, standardz, hahahahahahaha, :) #edio 

No comments: