2018-04-10

Premiere: James Silk - Somebody Say



you knew, i had to give you, one more, right?, and you know, these things i say they need to be said, because no one else will, and no one will speak out for the oppressed, (IE you, me, and everyone else), but we have to do this together all of us, if we are to make a better tomorrow, or it will not work, so please, "Somebody Say", something or give me sign, that you hear me, where are you all?, i feel like i'm the only person, thats trying to change the world for the better, and it's a fuckery fest of titanic proportions, so any help would be appreciated, but now its time for me to go, on my own solo journey, to the place, where the dreams are made, its time to blaze a trail, up and out, second star to the right, and straight on, 'till morning, and with that, I AM out as, standardz, ghahahahahahaha, :) #edio
end transmission :) #peace

No comments: