2018-04-20

Costa Vaya - Rise (MIDH Premiere)



you know, it's just about that time again, when i set off on another fuckery filled journey and, "Rise", to the top of the next digital summit, you know it takes time to make all the art, to go with the music, and its just the same problem i have, as when I'm trying to write the posts, i can either cram as much information and wisdom into short spaces of time as i can, or i can be like a robot and not express myself, and or  the wisdom of the universe that flows through me, whats a man to do, won't you join me on the quest to defeat the Fuckery in all its forms, and purge ourselves and the evil that is killing our world?, regardless of your answer, i will proceed on schedule and arrive at my destination, exactly when i planned to and as predicted all along, so i hope you enjoyed all the tracks, as much as me, but now it's time to Fly as, standardz, hahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: