2018-04-01

Alfa State, Mystic District - Into the Valley



you know, it's past that time, when i go on my own solo journey, "Into the Valley", of my mind, but before i do, theres a track i urge you NOT to play, without first checking the frequencies, as i believe it could be potentially harmful, as they failed to disclose that it was there, Tony G - Analogue Pray (Intro), its a very short track, but it begins with a resonant frequency, and if you don't know, what they are do not listen to them, they have the potential to make you very ill, as i said in previous post's music/sounds/frequencies, especially resonant frequency, can be very harmful, i can dump all the science behind it, on my blog, if you don't believe me, I've posted a substantial amount of it already, including resonant frequency making a cancer cell explode, from the inside, and considering the other tracks contained back-masking (hell speak), and were titled in semi dark ways, we can only assume that it wasn't an accident, and can be a potential risk, so you have been warned, and now it's time for me to go, to the place where the dreams are made, up and out, second star to the right and straight on, 'till morning and with that, I AM out as, standardz, hahahahahahahaha, :) #edio
end transmission :) #peace

No comments: