2018-01-29

Samu Rodriguez - It's All About The Groove (Original Mix)



ammmmmmmmmm back mo fo's, for part 2, of our epic journey, into the unknown realms, of rhythm and bass!!, and you know, "It's All About The Groove", and the Peep's over here, for example, i have almost 4000 unique services users/followers in U.S.A alone, and thats just from my music pages, i have more than 7/8th of the world surface covered, through my blog and google+, and do you know, how much Money, I've made in all the years, I've done this, how many conversions to sales, I've made?, and how much product/merch, I've tried to push people to pay for, Absolutely Zero, because i'm in this, for the love of the groove, that put's the feelin' in your feet, so if you can't dance to that beat, could you kindly please, fuck off!, and leave the grooving to the Peep's as, standardz, hahahahahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: