2018-01-13

Barbex - Like Glue (Original Mix) [NastyFunk Records]



you knew, i had to give you, one more, right?, and now it's time for me to go, on my own solo journey, to the place, where the dreams are made, up and out, second star to the right, and straight on, 'till morning, but don't worry, you know, i'll be back, because I'm sticking with you, 'Cause I'm made, "Like Glue", Anything that you might do, I'm gonna do too, You held up a stage coach, in the rain, And I'm doin' the same, Saw you, hangin' from a tree, And I may believe, it was me, Oh, I'm sticking with you, 'Cause I'm made out of glue, Anything that you might do, I'm gonna do too. Many people going to the stratosphere, Soldiers fighting with the khan, But with you by my side, I can do anything, When we swing, We'll hang past right, and wrong, I'll do anything for you, anything you, want me to, oh i'll do anything, for you, oh, I'm sticking with you, OH.... I'm Sticking with you, and with that, I AM out as, standardz, hahahahahahahahaha ;) #edio
end transmission :) #peace

No comments: