2017-12-23

Klangkuenstler - Remember Way Back (Original Mix)



you know, peep's i, "Remember Way Back", when i only used to do this, for a maximum of 2 hours a day, and got thousands of views a day, through fb believe it or not, (lol), the graph wasn't even a slope, it was almost vertical, every time i posted, (i still have copies), and the because i didn't want to pay for their crap ads, and fake bot likes, they crippled my system, repeatedly as i kept working my way around, their little tune embargo's, and it dawned on me, why should i have to do this, how i was, they are clearly not as good as me, and are threatened by my skill, or they wouldn't mess with me, so much, so i let them do them, and i'll do me, it's much better, it's actually accurate in the analytical side, not like fb as, standardz, hahahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: