2017-11-28

Calypse - Meaning (D-Formation Remix) [Beatfreak Recordings]



you know, the very, "meaning", of life, it isn't to end others, it's to add to the chain of existence, to build up!, not destroy, to create!, not deconstruct, to bring life to nothingness, where before only emptiness and silence reigned, without each and every one of us to fill it, life would be uniform all the same a conformist dream of utopia, it's an elitist world view, where there is no room, for me and you, the poor of the world, the sick or needy, the strange the odd ball's and the kook's, we are surplus to requirements, and as different as our exteriors are, we are all fundamentally human, and should fight to help each other, to our feet, not to trample others downs down, at the slim prospect of gratitude from above, or a grain more of rice, if i cannot be good to others, for fear of reproach upon my life, then i say to hell with this system, that controls this world, and i will watch it burn to the ground, and walk amongst its ashes, so i can rebuild it a new, i would gladly give my life to save the world, or just one person, and if it cost me my life to do so, so what, then i will die willingly, and clean, a good death, my conscience is clear, and my soul clean and unstained as, standardz, hahahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: