2017-10-29

David Herrero - Vondelpark (Original Mix) [Stereo Productions]



i wonder, if i was to fall at, "Vondelpark ", (The Vondelpark, is a public urban park of 47 hectares, in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is part of the borough of Amsterdam-Zuid, and situated west from the Leidseplein and the Museumplein. The park was opened in 1865, and originally named, the Nieuwe Park, but later renamed to, Vondelpark, after the 17th-century playwright and poet, Joost van den Vondel), Is it fate that I will fall, robbed of honour and dignity?, (not likely), Then let me fall, if I were to fall, with this crown, upon my head, (headphones), This sceptre in my fist, (mouse), this company of loyal peep's, And as many, as are loyal to our side. This fall would honour one, and give me unwitting praise, And rather would I be, foremost king, in any lower court, Than rank second, in most holy light, or even less, Thus I justify my revolt, and will now fear pain nor hindrance no more as, standardz, hahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: