2017-09-01

Martin Gruen - A Rave Story (Original Mix)


most people, (the non-peeps), assume that my life is, "a rave story", what with me constantly having to travel, and posting the cutting edge of music, as well as all the invites to events, (guest list promotion), that i receive but it's not, it is true that i have been to pretty much every club, that was worth it, it's true I've seen many great artists perform, all over the world, and i have many friends, in the industry, (non-greed orientated obvs), but this year so far, I've had time to go out, about a whole massive 6 times, and that wasn't to an event either, that was just out on the town, with m8's sessionin', truth is i'd like to be able to attend them all, but life just keep's on throwing me, super curve balls, but who know's, maybe soon my luck will change, and be able to go out, all the time again, stranger things have happened as, standardz, hahahahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: