2017-09-18

Boshan Montes, Kevin Moreno - Its Time To Rock



well peep's, i have completed stage one of he fuckery, and collated two of my fb music pages, as according to fb, no one uses the other's, pmsl yeah right!!, fb is pure lie's, for example, i only post through my blogger account, to fb, and the blogger account, has post tracking on it, ergo any post tracked, by blogger, must have been liked or viewed through fb, and there is a vast difference, between what fb now says it is, from what it actually is, i could post a picture of the insights, (in graph form), from just one of my pages, that was getting around 2500 a week, and when i refused to pay fb, for their fake bot likes, (no thanks lol), you could literally see, where they had decided, to put the kibosh on my page, and the graph takes, a complete vertical nosedive, their so transparent, pmsl at them, (to be fair they suck), but in my blogger, and my ello pages, and google tracking, you have done marvellously, so as soon as, "it's time to rock", i'll post up the result's, so may the odd's, be ever in your favour, and by extension mine as, standardz, hahahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: