2017-07-28

Leo Lippolis, Elia De Biase - My Foult (Original Mix) [Kaleydo Beats]


just know it's not, "my foult", (my fault), myself and many others, have tried to warn you, of their actions off world, their wholesale bombing, of anything they deem to be a threat, and by threat i mean anything that has assets, like say he3, or tellurium, gold, iridium, silver, osmium, palladium, platinum, rhenium, rhodium, ruthenium and tungsten iron, cobalt,manganese, molybdenum, nickel, aluminium, and titanium, they do have a fleet already, that is why, they are trying to rush the space corp, into being, so they can pretend, like they didn't already have it, and that anything out there already, is purely new info to them, pah disgusting it makes me, want to bleach my mind, having to think like them for a second as, standardz, hahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: