2017-07-01

Ilary Montanari - Jailbreak (Qubiko Remix) [Klaphouse Records]



well peep's, i'm here and i feel, like I've done a, "jailbreak", my fb is that glitchy, (lol), but it's ok it's not the fed's in this case it's just me altering the layout of my blog and trying to wing my ad sense over to my blog, quicker than the six months they want, pftt I've been doing this year's, i'm not a new kid on the block, even though, i do look pretty good, for my age, and everything I've been through, i'm surprised, i'm even here, but i am a survivor, and i still look this good, you know, them's mean street's out there, with even meaner people, (the non-peep's), i wish they could see, how their flawed way of following a corrupt system, is having a negative impact on their health, you try to tell people, and they think your mad, as it's well beyond the spherical range, of their tiny little bubble's,time to wake them up as, standardz, hahahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: