2017-06-28

Sono - Keep control (Terry Lee Brown Jr. Vocal Mix)



you know, i Think it´s time, to put an end to it,Try to clean, my head again, Start to resuscitate, my engine, Try to walk, back where I ran, Keep control, Of me, Try to keep, the frequency, I break up all the things, behind me, Goin´ on, the other way, Try to find myself, again slowly, To move, on the other day, All the nights, I get my eyes open, All the days, I try to sleep, Wish away, the troubles around me, Did not see, I fell too deep, Keep control, Of me, Try to keep, the frequency, Something new, has moved into my life, An essential, missing part, Takes control, of my past addiction, And reanimates, makes my heart, so just one question, do you think you can, "Keep control", Of me?, can you keep the keep the frequency high as, standardz, hahahahaha, :) #edio

No comments: